Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change the flower colours in your sets?
-Yes, of course you can. When in the order screen for your chosen set, there are drop down menus for you to select your colour scheme.
2. What if I am unsure about colours? Can I order samples from you?
- I understand that colours can appear differently on screen to life. If you would like to order samples, this option is available to order in the "Other Items" section of the online store. You can select up to 3 samples per order. If you would like to purchase more than 3 sample you must order them as separate orders. For example if you would like to purchase 6 colour samples, you must put 2x orders of 3 samples in your basket.
3. How big are the flowers in your sets?
- All sizes are listed in the product description, however, with these being hand made, there can be variants in the size.
4. How long is your average lead time?
- The average lead time is 3-4 weeks, however in busy periods this may be extended. The website and all social medias will be updated accordingly should this extend.
5. I would like to order a bespoke set, which i cannot see on your site, can you do this?
- Absolutely. I can design a completely original, bespoke set for you. Should you want this service, please get in touch on the form on the home page.
6. How do I hang my sets?
- I recommend using 3M Command Hooks for hanging flowers (please follow the manufacturers guide lines). However, these are just a suggestion and ultimately it is your decision on how to hang, be it sticky Velcro, picture hooks or nails. Command hooks offer a damage free solution ( in that you aren't making holes in your wall) paint can still be effected by removal. Please check on the 3M website if this is the correct method for you to hang on your wall. i.e. paper. If you would like to purchase command hooks, these are also available to order from the online store, in the other items section. For smaller filler flowers, hydrangeas, butterflies and leaves I suggest using glue dots or sticky foam squares. Again, these are just suggestions. Card-en Party is not responsible for the method you choose to use.
7. How many photos do you need for the memory flower?
- Ideally 32 photos to have different photos on double sided petals, however, if this is not possible, others have opted for either duplicating photos or adding a small quote/ short message to the petals. Quote and messages are limited to 70 characters per petal. Please state what you would like to include on your rose (all photos, duplicate photos, photos and quote etc.) in the message to seller section at the checkout. Once the order has been received, I will contact you with what i require you to send me. Please note that large group photos/ wide compositions are not advised as during the editing for the petals, people can be cropped or the photo is resized to attempt to fit everyone on that the detail of faces can be lost and there could be a large blank space below the image where resizing has had to take place.
8. How do I use your hire service?
- Please make an enquiry for the hire services through the form, found in the Hire Services section. This is a more personalised service separate from the website. Different Terms & Conditions apply.